Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,413 (€2,183) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)