Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,856 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 20,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 40 (about 2 hours ago)