Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,819 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)