Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 16% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,063 (EC$10,981) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)