Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 805 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is about the same as in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,838 (€3,473) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Sebastian costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)