Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00725 USD / ISK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 43% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,011 (691,275 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)