Cost of living in Regina, Canada vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.752 USD / CAD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,010 (C$5,334) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sarnia costs C$74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$83,060,000 (about 4 hours ago)