Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00603 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,427 (₨236,380) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)