Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28888 USD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,091 (14,160 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)