Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,317 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)