Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01391 USD / MZN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 53% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,799 (129,322 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)