Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14683 USD / CNY
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,269 (15,453元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)