Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02678 USD / UYU
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,087 ($U115,265) in Punta del Este.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)