Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02644 USD / UYU
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,655 ($U100,438) in Punta del Este.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 190 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)