Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01355 USD / INR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 35% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,412 (₨178,064) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)