Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04658 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,806 (Mex$ 38,778) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)