Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,432 in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)