Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,802 (€1,536) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 4 hours ago)