Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14484 USD / BOB
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,606 ($b17,990) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Midoun costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)