Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14769 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 458 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,172 (21,476 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 5 hours ago)