Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29556 USD / PGK
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,564 (15,442 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,020 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 1,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 119 (about 2 hours ago)