Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BGN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,940 (3,260 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)