Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17981 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,562 (R$ 8,687) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)