Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / KHR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,590 (10,596,785 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)