Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24064 USD / MYR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,345 (RM9,746) in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Leeds costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham costs £1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)