Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,506 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)