Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 62 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18457 USD / BRL
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,659 (R$ 8,987) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Strasbourg costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)