Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,612 (€3,079) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 28 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 86 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)