Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.102 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 664 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 220 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hua Hin costs 7,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)