Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 400 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 10% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)