Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04624 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,648 (Mex$ 35,648) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)