Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01009 USD / RSD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 45% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,856 (183,935 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)