Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.108 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 10% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,335 (€3,011) in Nicosia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jalgaon costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)