Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04658 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,399 (Mex$ 51,490) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)