Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12880 USD / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 980 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 3 hours ago)