Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / CAD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is about the same as in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,251 (C$4,293) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 2 hours ago)