Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35063 USD / TND
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,054 (5,857 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)