Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 460 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)