Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,578 (€3,238) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Karachi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)