Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,493 (3,503 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rzeszów costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 8 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 8 hours ago)