Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.712 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,243 (3,151 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $1,615 (about 2 hours ago)