Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04502 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,786 (Mex$ 39,680) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kinshasa costs 200,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 2 hours ago)