Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,943 (﷼ 81,810,522) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Conakry costs 6,300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)