Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 15% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,242 (€3,487) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)