Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10777 USD / MAD
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,398 (22,253 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 4 hours ago)