Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01579 USD / MZN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $3,075 (194,813 MT) in Maputo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Damascus costs 5,340 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 8 CUC (about 2 hours ago)