Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05174 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,751 (Mex$ 53,175) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)