Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04979 USD / MXN
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $2,539 (Mex$ 50,997) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 260 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €475 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Eskişehir Province costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)