Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,473 (COL$5,428,868) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 4 hours ago)