Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / XAF
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,477 (2,657,200 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Marta costs COL$2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rancagua costs CH$15,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)