Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Louisville, Kentucky, United States (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / IRRX *
Do you live in Louisville, Kentucky? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Louisville, Kentucky (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Louisville, Kentucky you would need to make just about $1,211 (﷼ 50,989,731) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jamshedpur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 5 hours ago)